Home » » About us

About us


 My name is MOHD FAIZYAB MALIK , and my friends call me FAIZOO.


I love films, music and technology.


I enjoy explaining complex films. I first started off with a post that explained the movie Predestination. I saw hundreds of hits on this which soon became thousands. I love well made complex movies. I take the time to sit with a book and pen while watching such films and simplify the understanding process in my head. After this I proceed to write my articles which help readers understand and enjoy these complex movies. The bigger picture is to connect with film lovers and share, learn & spread the love for great cinema.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

 
Copyright © 2015 All Movies Explained
Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates